Hi, welcome to Seerowpedia! Thanks for your edit to the Seerow Hamee page.
Hi, after I changed the Template:Infobox Book that it is compatible with the new cover the thing with the multiple Narrators didn't work somehow, even thought I didn't change that section. Could you please look it over again? Thanks, Sorunome (Diskussion|Beiträge) 18:49, May 7, 2011 (UTC)
- Already done! :) Sorunome (Diskussion|Beiträge) 11:48, May 14, 2011 (UTC)
- Sorry, I did look at it, but I couldn't figure out what was wrong. The Infobox templates always seem to mess me up like that. I was having a lot of issues with the Template:Infobox Team, but I think you actually fixed that one too. Freyseagrove 15:37, May 14, 2011 (UTC)
- How does one do that? I'd love to be an admin too, but I'm not sure on the procedure. I'm glad someone else is taking an interest in this wiki too though:-)
- Freyseagrove 19:30, May 19, 2011 (UTC)
- Would it be ok for you if I would get buerocrat rights and make you admin? Or would you prefer being buerocrate? Sorunome(Diskussion|Beiträge) 11:48, May 20, 2011 (UTC)
- Sound good to me:)
- Freyseagrove 14:37, May 20, 2011 (UTC)
- So would you like to be buerocrate or can I? Sorunome (Talk|Contributions)
14:51, May 20, 2011 (UTC)
- You can be the buerocrate. I don't really have a preference
- Freyseagrove 15:11, May 20, 2011 (UTC)
- Cool! :)Sorunome (Talk|Contributions)
19:04, May 20, 2011 (UTC)
Adoption request Edit
Just a heads-up, main page ads are being turned on for this wiki. Because of this, I've made a change to the main page in order to avoid a placement conflict between the content and the adspace. Without this change, the ad would display on top of the current content, blocking it from users. Obviously, you are welcome to make further adjustments as you see fit - this is just a "quick-fix" to avoid a visual conflict. Please feel free to contact me on my talk page if you have any questions, comments, or issues.
- http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o297/SCOTIMUS76/siggy3.png (profile)•(talk)•(email) 10:06, November 20, 2011 (UTC)
Hi there! :) It looks like you're one of the active head honchos (admins) on this site so I will just ask you. The Children of the Lamp Wiki (which is a great series by the way if you haven't read it) was looking at other cool wikis to be partners with and I was thinking of this one! What would you say if the two wikis became partners with one another? It would mean a greater number of users on both sites as well as some cross-refferencing. Let me know what you think or if it is a group decision let me know what you guys decide! --Qim1 22:07, April 14, 2012 (UTC)
Related Videos ModuleEdit
Hi, my name is Nic and I'm a member of the Wikia Content Development Team. As you may have seen on many wikis such as Call of Duty, there is a new module for the right hand column that displays related videos to the Wiki. This is a new feature that we want to place on your wiki, would you be cool with allowing this? The module can be seen on any page, here is an example - Wagnike2 (talk) 22:59, August 20, 2012 (UTC)
Hi i edited the You from the Next Passage and somone deleted the whole thing that tells u the morphs so if u could fix it that would be great
- Yeah, thanks for the help. I've been trying to find out where Eeyore94 was getting those pictures. Thanks again.
- Gipdac (talk) 21:10, November 29, 2013 (UTC)
- I saw. I'll put an official warning on Eeyore94's page, and if it happens again I'll take further action.
- Gipdac (talk) 04:54, November 30, 2013 (UTC)
- @ThroughTheYears, Eeyore94's account has been blocked from editing for 2 weeks. Also, all of the unofficial photos uploaded by Eeyore94 have been deleted. Thank you for your help in maintaining the integrity of this Wiki.
- Gipdac (talk) 21:47, November 30, 2013 (UTC)
How do you add diacritics to an articleEdit
I was was editing the article Alloran-Semitur-Corrass and I was wondering how to add a diacritic to a letter 126.96.36.199 22:40, August 11, 2017 (UTC) A FANDOM user
- Please see this page.
- Gipdac (talk) 23:42, August 11, 2017 (UTC)