Animorphs merchandise was produced from a variety of companies, mainly in 1998-2000. In general, games, puzzles, and stationery started being released in 1998, transformers started being released in 1999, and the three video games were produced in 2000.
Calendars and PlannersEditProduced by Scholastic, two calendars and one planner for the 1999-2000 school year.
All released in fall 2000.
- List of Animorphs games
- Animorphs: Shattered Reality for Playstation (produced by InfoGrames)
- Animorphs: Know the secret for PC (produced by InfoGrames)
- Animorphs (GBC Game) for Gameboy Color (produced by UbiSoft)
Games and PuzzlesEdit
- Animorphs Jigsaw Puzzles - Four puzzles (one for each, Cassie, Jake, Rachel, and Marco) produced by Hasbro in 1998
- The Invasion Game (Board Game) - Produced by Hasbro in 1998
- Customizable Card Game - Produced by Decipher in 1999. Two sets: Cassie/Jake and Rachel/Marco, can be played together or separate.
- Animorphs Travel Game - released in Australia by Promotional Partners Worldwide.
- Animorphs Fast Food Merchandise - 20 total toys, released by Taco Bell, KFC, and Pizza Hut in 1998, and 5 more toys by Taco Bell in 1999.
- Animorphs: Transformers - released in 1999 by Hasbro, these toys transformed from human to midmorph stage to animal. 8 Deluxe, 3 Mega, 1 Ultra, and 1 Super (Tri-Rex) were released in the US, and two more Deluxe were released in Europe.
- Animorphs Kites - two kites (Jake and Tobias) were released in 1999 by Spectra Star, a division of Toy Biz. Sold in K-mart.
Book Clubs and PromotionalEdit
- Animorphs Promotional Items - Items such as bookmarks, iron-on transfer decals, stickers, postcards, posters, keychains and trading cards were either attached inside/on the book, or were handed out in bookstores when the book was released.
- Italian Animorphs Books - all 52 of these came with stickers or transfers.
- Animorphs Alliance Book Club - After the introductory pack, which included 3 books, a newsletter, a handbook, a poster, bookends, and a pendant, subscribers were sent 3 books and a new newsletter every month until it ended.
- Animorphs Sanctuary Book Club - After the introductory pack, which included a small poster, a passport, a necklace, and a newsletter, 3 more newsletters were sent via either mail or email to subscribers, and contained a password which would allow access to special parts of the official web site.
- Nickelodeon Magazine - had several advertisements and articles about Animorphs.
- Disney Adventures Magazine - had several advertisements and articles about Animorphs
- Scholastic Book Orders - you could order Animorphs books and some merchandise through these order forms which were sent to students at schools.
- Animorphs VHS Tapes - four were released in the US, 7 were released in Australia. The UK, France, and Sweden also released VHS tapes in their respective languages.
- Meet the Stars of Animorphs - a book which included interviews with the TV show actors, and information about the show.
Stationery and OfficeEdit
- Antioch Animorphs Products - Antioch (now Trends International) produced many stationery items such as bookmarks, Wallet cards, Journals, magnets, stickers, bookplates, book covers, and gift sets.
- Animorphs School Folders - Plymouth, Inc. released 9 folders in 1999. Four of these had a lenticular card on the front. Sold in Office Depot.
- Animorphs Party Supplies - released by Hallmark in 1998.
- Greeting Cards and Stickers - also released by Hallmark
- Animorphs Peanut Crunch Tin - released by Cherrydale Farms in 1999.
- Animorphs T Shirts, produced by Giant Merchandising (at least) in the US, and Blue Whale in Australia
- American Needle Baseball Caps - Four different designs by American Needle, Inc. (also known as Annco)
Licensees for which no pictures are availableEdit
- AME: Boxer shorts
- Berkshire Fashions, Inc: Hosiery, knit accessories
- Holiday Fair: Backpacks, book bags, wallets
- Jay Franco & Sons, Inc: Beach towels
- Springs Industries, Inc: Bedding
- SRM: Electronic toys
- Promotional pencil bag for Australians
- Carlos' Animorphs Page - Merchandise
- Monster's Animorphs Site - Merchandise
- Sunflowa4's Merchandise page
- List of licensees revealed in June 1998 as reported by kidscreen