- "I here wouldn't be time to do my bee morph before my "mission." So I spent a few minutes on the Internet, hoping to discover some pertinent facts about the bee's capabilities and weaknesses. Something that might help me know what to expect when the honeybee brain kicked in. And I learned something that scared the tar out of me: that honeybees, like ants, are social insects. Just not to the same extent as ants. But they function as part of a greater whole. Not individuals. Machinelike in their dedication to the survival of the colony. Devoted one hundred and fifty percent to the hive. Now you know where the saying "busy as a bee" came from."
- "Checked my brain to see if I know anything about honeybees. Like, do they sting? Nothing there. But I was going to acquire a honeybee regardless. If the bees were coming from and returning to a hive somewhere outside the greenhouse — without getting zapped by the force field — that meant they knew a safe way in and out. Just what I needed. I stood still. Hoped I smelled my sweetest. And... Got it! Held the bee loosely in my fist and hoped I acquired it."
To be added
- The Capture (mentioned)
- The Android (bees at the Underground Chee Park)
- The Other (acquired and morphed by Marco, Rachel, Tobias, Cassie and Ax)
- The Familiar (mentioned)
- The Revelation (bees at the Underground Chee Park)
- The Resistance (mentioned)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.