|Family||Unnamed mother †
|Behind the scenes|
|First appearance||The Ultimate|
|Last appearance||The Answer|
|Cause||Death by Dracon beam during Yeerk battle|
- "Everybody knows you’ve been a paraplegic since birth. It's on your chart."
"Why didn't you say anything?"
"It's okay, Collette."
"We kind of enjoyed the tall tales. I'm guessing we all have pretty rich fantasy lives. But yours had real style."
"Why did you lie?"
"To ignore the reality."
- ―James, Collette, Kelly and Cassie
Collette was a young paraplegic girl recruited to be one of the first four Auxiliary Animorphs.
- "My mom died two years ago. After that, I lived with my brother and his wife. But they were transferred overseas. They're in the army. I was just supposed to be here until they got settled and sent for me. But then they wrote and said nothing was barrier free where they were stationed. It would be too hard to have me live with them. So I'm supposed to live here till they get back. It could be years."
- ―Collette to Jake, Cassie and Marco
Collette's mother had died two years before she met the Animorphs. Collette lived with her older married brother for a while, but he and his wife had to move onto a military base. Unfortunately, because of restrictions at the base they were not able to provide sufficient care for Collette, and she had to stay at the children's hospital.
The Auxiliary Animorphs
- "Collette shot forward with the crocodile's unexpected speed. Her thick muscular tail thrashed Hork-Bajir ankles. One fell hard on his rump. Another growled and slashed, leaving a long gash along the crocodile's back. Not deep enough to do any serious damage. But Collette was our first casualty."
When the Animorphs began looking for new members, they met first met Collette, Timmy and Kelly. After a rude reception, Collette was the first to open up to Jake, Cassie and Marco. Collette originally claimed to have been temporarily injured during a skiing accident. However, Collette was actually born a paraplegic.
After Marco, Cassie and Jake explained everything about the Yeerk invasion of Earth to James, they attempted to convince him by morphing. Collette burst in just after Jake had morphed into a tiger. Collette was among the first four Auxiliary Animorphs along with James, Kelly and Timmy. They all morphed pigeons and traveled together to The Gardens to acquire battle morphs. Unfortunately, Collette was not healed by the morphing process.
During the Auxiliary Animorphs first battle, Collette used her crocodile morph. Using the crocodile's speed and strength the took down several Hork-Bajir-Controllers, but she was also the first wounded of the team.
Collette and all of the Auxiliary Animorphs died in the final battle against the Yeerks' Pool ship. They had sacrificed their lives to assist Sam Doubleday's ground force as the original Animorphs invaded the Pool ship. Jake heard Visser One gleefully order the Pool ship's gunners to kill any animals in the fight below, until the gunners report none are left.
- "Who wants to wrestle this big green baby?"
To be added
|Animorphs||Jake | Rachel | Tobias | Cassie | Marco | Ax | David|
|Auxiliary Animorphs||James | Collette | Timmy | Kelly | Craig | Erica | Julio | Liam | Tricia | Jessie | Judy | Ray|